Sonntag, 21. Juli 2013

Priority in life

reblogged from:  Spiritual Experiences

My values and goal in life

Posted on

I have a clear 1. priority in life: to find my way home to god = God union, which means to have freedom, love and peace for eternity.
Everything else in my life needs to support this goal:
-living according spiritual laws, which means for example to live without violence, to be truthful and honest (no lies), to be modest and free of addictions and have devotion for god.
-doing spiritual exercises, most important Kriya Yoga and Love Prayer
-my profession: My job selection is based on contributing any loving and useful work without doing any harm to part of creation. So now I start to work as a naturopath (Heilpraktiker) and spiritual healer (Geistheiler).
-Health: I select activities that support my physical and spiritual wellbeing: walking, jogging in nature...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen