Dienstag, 11. Februar 2014

Spiritual affirmations

I would like to share some of the spiritual affirmations, that often proved to be extremely helpful for me. It seems to me that God, angels or spiritual guides whispered them to me when I needed them most. (I always use them in my mind.)

I am a free child of God.
This affirmation often helped me to realize and remember that I have full freedom to do whatever feels best and most loving.

I am made to the image of God. This often helped me to feel lovable.

I am going home to God. When I think of the word God I breathe in (allowing God to enter my body) and with breathing out I surrender all to God. This proved to be extremely uplifting, often I felt fully refreshed even a short time.

God is love. This affirmation helped me in many difficult situations and spiritual crises to concentrate on Faith in God.

I am love/ Martin is love. This often helped me to feel loveworthy again whenever things went wrong and when I started to blame myself or when other criticized me. 


These affirmations are inspired from reading the Spiritual Treasures.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen