Samstag, 29. Juni 2013

Blessings from God

Blessings from god

The night after writing the last blog article „Fasting experience“ I received immense blessings from God.

When I entered bed I prayed to God „Dear God, please dissolve everything that is still separating me from you“ + concentrating on surrendering everything to God and I prayed „Dear God, please help me to expand my heart to love everybody and anything in creation as intense as you do and please inspire me with your love“ + concentrating on expanding my love to all creation; then I instantly felt God’s presence and the most beautiful healing love and blessings from God starting.

I just enjoyed the healing love from God for a long time and in the morning after maybe 3-4 hours sleep, I woke up early (just ready for early shift) and found myself bathing in God's sweetest love, my body and the air vibrating of softest energy flow.

I have received many similar blessings during the last 12 years, when I first started to read and practise the Kriya Yoga teachings. Several of these blessings came clearly from my guru Hans as they were accompanied by a dream vision of him or I directly felt it during my two visits.

Thank you God, guru, saints and angels, who send me so much help, guidance, love and blessings.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
I love you all and embrace you in my heart ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen